Our TEEKANNE Ginger-Lemon is a lively herbal blend of spicy ginger with refreshing lemongrass and lemon. A hint of lemon myrtle rounds up this all-natural and caffeine-free blend giving it an extraordinary and vitalizing taste.
- Aromatic and revitalizing taste.
- 100% all-natural ingredients
- Caffeine Free
- Teekanne ginger-Lemon is a lively herbal blend of spicy ginger with refreshing lemongrass and lemon.
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool, dry place.|
Directions: Infuse with boiling water and allow to simmer for 5-8 mins.
Ingredients : Ginger, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lemon Peels, Lemon Myrtle , Liquorice
- It Boosts Your Immune System: On top of the list of benefits of lemon ginger tea is its ability to strengthen your immunity. This is due to the presence of high levels of anti-oxidants in ginger. Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C which can heal wounds and preserve the strength of bones and teeth. In the onset of cold and flu, the tea can act as an effective anti-biotic. The bioflavonoids that lemons contain help to prevent cancer cells from growing and spreading. The anti-oxidants in the lemons help in reducing inflammation and arthritis symptoms. The powerful anti-oxidants can reduce free radicals in the body. Ginger also increases blood circulation in the body that is vital for optimum health.
- It Brings Instant Relief From Nausea and Indigestion: Vomiting and nausea usually occur as symptoms of a body disorder. Lemon ginger tea provides the best relief mechanism. Moreover, if you have a motion sickness tendency, you can drink a cup of this tea prior to travel to prevent nausea. It can also help cure the vomiting related to chemotherapy and pregnancy, which is a relief during that period. It eases the pain and uneasiness of an upset stomach. The ginger and lemon in the tea lowers the chances of heartburn and indigestion. It causes the food to be better absorbed by the body and prevents belching and bloating after eating too much. It improves your appetite as well.
- It Lowers The Effects Of Diabetes: New research has thrown light upon the fact that drinking this tea on a daily basis can reduce kidney damage that occurs due to the effects of diabetes. The high levels of zinc found in ginger play a prime role in the production and secretion of insulin. It is the insulin that controls the blood sugar levels and keeps diabetes in check. Other harmful effects of diabetes like blood pressure, heart problems and so on can be countered by the anti-oxidants present in the drink.
- It Is Your One-Stop-Drink To Perfect Skin And Great Hair: As mentioned above,the tea is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins which are beneficial for perfect skin, hair and health. The beverage helps in improving your digestion and guides you towards smooth and flawless skin. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties protect your skin from infections. For strong and beautiful hair, the tea provides you a natural aid. Vitamin A and C are recommended in plenty for those with hair issues, as they combat the production of DHT in the scalp that in turn triggers hair growth. A vitamin and anti-oxidant rich drink like lemon ginger tea will help you overcome hair problems in an absolute natural and simple way.
- It Is The Apt Drink For Weight Loss: High blood sugar levels trigger cravings for carbohydrates and fatty foods. Ginger helps to normalize these sugar levels which otherwise can affect your ability to lose weight or eat healthy food. Ginger also improves fat absorption and prevents it from accumulating in the body. Both ginger and lemon have anti-inflammatory properties that prevent inflammations and enhance the activity of the liver that helps in shedding those extra pounds. The smell of lemons reduces stress causing an increase in metabolism and proper organ function that can help in weight loss.