Yoshikawa Snow Cooking Pan YH6751 16cm
|This product is available for pre-order only|
The Yukihira saucepan has been an essential staple of Japanese cooking for hundreds of years. It is a lightweight and versatile pan with no lid that is perfect for a wide variety of common cooking tasks from blanching vegetables to making soups, confectionery and so much more.
The Yukihira saucepan is part of the YOSHIKAWA classic collection of traditional Japanese cookware made in Tsubame, a small city known for high-quality metalworking since its farmers began hand-making iron nails in the 17th century. For 70 years, YOSHIKAWA has carried on the region’s dedication to high-quality metalwork, which has since blossomed from stainless steel flatware to all kinds of household and industrial products. Whether you’re a casual chef or a true professional, depend on YOSHIKAWA to consistently deliver cookware that perfectly meets your needs.
Yoshikawa Stainless Steel Yukihira Saucepan features:
- Made of lightweight and high-quality stainless steel. Durable and corrosion resistance.
- Dimpled by hand to maximize its heating capacity and heat retention.
- Designed with two-sided pour spouts for ambidextrous use.
- Comfortable, natural wood handle that stays cool to touch
- Easy-to-read measurements engraved inside for added convenience. 800ml, 1200ml and 1600ml markings)
- Coating Free, stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction) It also supports a 200V electromagnetic cooker.
- Made in Japan. Over 70 years experience
length (mm): 326
Overall width (mm): 161
Overall height (mm): 82
Inner diameter (mm): 160
Depth (pot)/To knob (kettle) (mm): 70
Body weight (g): 405
Full capacity ( ml): 1300
dishwashing correspondence: No
material: body: 18-0 stainless steel / screws: 18-8 stainless steel / handle: natural wood
Country of origin: Japan
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed